Today's availability is a beautiful high-end sublet from Phoenix Life Insurance Company. The space has spectacular view from the 31st floor of the East River and the UN campus. Used rarely for meetings and visitor space, the space is in perfect condition.
The quality of the installation is very high, with lots of glass and wood.
Here are the details on the space, click here for the full flyer.
Building: 220 E. 42nd Street
Rental Rate: Upon request
Size: 2,676 SF - Partial 31st Floor
Term: Through December 30, 2011
- Strong sublessor
- Tower floor with incredible views
- Furniture available
- New, high-end installation
- Move-in condition
- Prime Grand Central location
- Acclaimed Art Deco lobby with revolving globe
- Easy access to Metro North, 4,5,6,7 & S Subways