Today's availability is a sublet from Addison Search at 1350 Broadway. The space was recently built out, is in move-in condition and includes all furniture and phones. It's 5,877 SF with 3 windowed offices, 1 interior office, an IT room, a conference room and a pantry. The views and light are great, as this is a corner unit with Broadway and 36th Street Frontage.
The building is owned by W&H Properties, a great landlord that owns the Empire State Building and One Grand Central Place (formerly the Lincoln Building), among others. They specialize in taking older Class B buildings and renovating them to Class A standard with high-end traditional finishes. They are currently finishing up a $50mm+ renovation of the building, which includes a brand new lobby, new elevators and elevator mechanicals, new corridors, new bathrooms and an exterior overhaul.
To learn more about the space and see flyers and a floor plan, download the PDF flyer here
5,877 sf—Part 8th Floor
- Possession: Arranged
- Term: Through November 28, 2014
- New installation
- Strong Sublessor
- Corner unit with great natural light
- Furniture and phones available
- 3 perimeter offices and 1 conference room
- Prime Penn Plaza/Garment Center location
- Major building capital improvements nearly complete
- Close proximity to Penn Station and 1,2,3,B,D,F,V,N,R,Q, and W trains