Today's availability is a direct listing from the landlord at 625 Ave. of the Americas. It is a beautiful 8,000 sf space originally built out for The Gap, and modified by its last tenant HOK Architects.
The building features huge windows overlooking Sixth Avenue on the historic "Ladies Mile." The beautiful landmarked building, built in the 1870s served as the B. Altman department store and still retains its original historic character with features like 13' tin ceilings, original cast iron columns, and large wood framed windows (with new double pane glass).
The space offers, wood floors, 8 offices and a conference room with glass sidelights and full height wood doors, a pantry, copy room, 2 bathrooms and ample bullpen space.
To learn more about the space and see flyers and a floor plan, download the PDF flyer here
625 Avenue of the Americas
8,000 sf—Part 3rd Floor
- Possession: Immediate
- Term: 5-10 years
- Beautiful above-standard build out
- Creative layout and design
- Extremely efficient floor plate
- Tremendous natural light
- Premises to be delivered in move-in condition
- Close proximity to all major subway line
- Easy access to Port Authority, Penn Station, and Grand Central